Thursday, May 9, 2013

The Reason I Pray

There is not anything known to me beyond my scope of sight.
Beyond my reasoning I can not understand anything.
Five senses joined with the knowledge that I have obtained, is limited to only my vision, education, and experience.
Tomorrow can be measured from some events of today and yesterday, yet the complete picture is fragmented.
I question the soundness of those who depend on the limited resources of mortal prophecies based on conjecture.
In the night when all  is obscured by the cover of darkness, there is someone who sees and knows all.
Sight beyond sight
Vision beyond vision
Knowledge beyond understanding
Knowledge of present, past & future
Intimate with the depths of my being
knowledge of my true beginning
Knowledge of my mortal end
Present at my first and last breath
Is the supreme being we call God.
He is concerned about every aspect of my life.
He wants relationship with me now.
He wants me to have peace in the time of trouble.
He wants me to communicate with him in every aspect along the way.
I pray to remain actively join to him because he is my source of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment