Friday, August 9, 2013

Warrior of Truth (final)

Warrior of Truth (final)

"Keep your chin up," is the phrase I use with Alison

I believe in her quest to be one with the Lord and to arrive at the truth of the word and life. She knows how to pray. She knows and have relationship with the Lord. She loves and honors the Lord with her life.

She is and will forever be my friend. Our friendship will last way beyond this earthly realm.

When we go from labor on this earth to reward, we will see our family and love ones.

We build on friendships here on earth. We build on knowledge here on earth. We are living to live again.

Keep you chin up is the phrase I use to let her know no matter the obstacles and disappointments we run into God is able to keep us.

She has taught me also to be a warrior of truth. I strive to hear, read and write the truth. I am learning more and more daily.

She is my gift, for I have learned so many things from being around her. she has been my friend and companion. I thank God for the day she was born. I thank God for the day we became acquainted. I am especially thankful for the day I discovered our purpose as friends.

God forever bless the Warrior of Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment